|1.||How do I allow owners to Select their own Keepers?|
Answer: To allow owners to select their keepers for your league you will need to do the following.
- Transfer Rosters from last seasons league to your new 1995 league.
- Go to the Setup > Keepers Setup screen and define your minimum and maximum values for your keepers.
- Once you've set up keeper requirements, you will need to go to the Setup > League Calendar Setup page to set up a “Select Keepers” system event in which owners can select their keepers. You will need both a start and end date for this event.
- During this time, owners may go to the Reports > Franchise > Keepers page to declare their keepers. At the end of the Keeper event, owners will be able to see all selected keepers by all owners on this page.
- Then, as commissioner, you will need to process these keepers once the event is complete by going to the Setup Select Keepers screen and process these keepers for your owners. You will have the option to place these players “in lieu of” a draft pick if you choose to run an online draft and have your Draft Order defined.
How helpful was this answer?
Didn't See Your Question Above? Please review the resources on the left-hand side of this page, or,